Accord I-CTDI mais lequel

Section pour les anglophones et pas seulement !

Modérateurs : Doudoucoul77, push, greg 76, artur, franckv, NonoVtec

Accord I-CTDI mais lequel

Message par AccordICTDI » 22 Mars 2007, 21:33

Im planing to buy a Honda Accord I-CTDi 2004

I would like to know about the Sport, Sport Navi, and Executive Versions, what are your opinion about them

My future plans are to modify the exterior look, changing the wheels and suspension

Is it worth to pay more for the Sport Navi and executive versions, i think its just the leather seats, sun roof, and GPS that is diferente from the Sport ???
AccordICTDI
Prépare les qualifs
Prépare les qualifs

Message(s) : 37

Message par AlexTypeR » 22 Mars 2007, 23:30

and HiFi system 8 speakers, 6 cd changer in the front panel, and xenon lights, and power seats, heated seats...

Actually I already had a sport version and now the executive one : I wouldn't go back for a sport one cause the executive is really really cool for an everyday driving.
And you can find used executive for a good price...

AlexTypeR
Membre Or
Membre Or

Message(s) : 1253
Voiture : Accord 2,4 BA Luxury 2011

Message par AccordICTDI » 23 Mars 2007, 14:19

i have been told that thers a COTA for prices os used cars but can not find it

were is the best place to search for a good price Honda Accord I-CTDI?

I live in Paris is it better to go to the HONDA car dealer?

if possible would like to buy from privat person as its much cheaper

what about Importing from germany, holland, switzerland will it be cheaper?

sorry for all the questions
AccordICTDI
Prépare les qualifs
Prépare les qualifs

Message par AccordICTDI » 23 Mars 2007, 16:54

i found a very good deal but how do i get in contact with the owner

it only says F-62120 Aire Sur La Lys

- http://www.autoscout24.fr/fre/detail.as ... d=77488069
- http://www.autoscout24.fr/fre/allimages ... +I%2DCtdi-
- http://www.autoscout24.fr/fre/detail-pr ... d=77488069

hope you can help
AccordICTDI
Prépare les qualifs
Prépare les qualifs

Message par franckv » 23 Mars 2007, 17:28

Well, Robert, you can join the seller by e-mail : just under "Aire-sur-la-Lys", there is a "Contactez le vendeur" section, where you can write down your name, e-mail address, phone number and then your message. To send it, click "envoyer message".

But to tell the truth, there is something that seems very wrong here: 8750 EUR for an i-CTDi with so little kilometers, that's just unbelievable. Bon, je ne sais pas ce que vous en pensez, mais 8750 EUR pour une i-CTDi à 56000 km et des brouettes, il y a anguille sous roche, voire baleine sous gravillon, non ? :shock: And what's more, the ad is very strangely written (it's a mix between French, German and English!). Just too good to be true, imho... :pasmafaute:

Just have a look here: no car comes close, and to be honest, that seems much more realistic!

As for importing a car, avoid Switzerland: even if prices seem low, you'll have to add taxes in order to bring it back in the European Union. As for Germany and the Netherlands, why not, though you have to consider that the diesel version might be more difficult to find there, since diesels are not as fashionable there as they are in France. :pasmafaute:
franckv
Membre Or
Membre Or

Message(s) : 3502
Voiture : Honda Accord Type R (modèle 2000)

Message par AccordICTDI » 23 Mars 2007, 19:13

I found the la COTE

is it possible to get any cheaper than the price of the la cote?

Honda Accord 2.2 I-CTDi Executive 2004
La Cote La Centrale : 16 800 EUR
Avec l'équipement d'origine pour 22 000 km annuels moyens

Honda Accord 2.2 I-CTDi Sport NAVI 2004
La Cote La Centrale : 15 600 EUR

Honda Accord 2.2 I-CTDi Sport 2004
La Cote La Centrale : 13 900 EUR

yes 8750 EUR for an i-CTDi is very unbelievable but i also found another one
- http://cgi.ebay.fr/A-vendre-Honda-Accor ... dZViewItem

could it be that the price is low because they can not pay for it like leasing or problems with bank and have to sell it

rufly how much is the insurance for a year?
were can i find out?
what are the cheapest insurance companys in france?

yes i think i will buy in France so i dont have to wory with tax

by the way im only planing on purchasing a Accord in three moths from now

i know i sound very cheap :041210200758_19: but i like to find the best value for money when it comes to cars :craneur:
AccordICTDI
Prépare les qualifs
Prépare les qualifs

Message par franckv » 23 Mars 2007, 19:57

AccordICTDI a écrit :I found the la COTE

is it possible to get any cheaper than the price of the la cote?

Sure, "la cote" is a kind of reference, an indicatory value.

AccordICTDI a écrit :yes 8750 EUR for an i-CTDi is very unbelievable but i also found another one
- http://cgi.ebay.fr/A-vendre-Honda-Accor ... dZViewItem

As you can see, it's written "prix de réserve non atteint", which means that the minimum price the seller will accept is not reached yet. And the auction is still running... Image

AccordICTDI a écrit :could it be that the price is low because they can not pay for it like leasing or problems with bank and have to sell it

For the eBay car, I don't know especially if you consider that the seller has set a minimum price under which he won't sell,
but for the autoscout one, I tend to believe there's something fishy...

AccordICTDI a écrit :rufly how much is the insurance for a year?
were can i find out?
what are the cheapest insurance companys in france?

Well, I guess you could start a new topic for the "i-CTDistes"! Still, you can try this website where they compare many
insurance companies.

AccordICTDI a écrit :i know i sound very cheap :041210200758_19: but i like to find the best value for money when it comes to cars :craneur:

I guess it's only natural! Image
franckv
Membre Or
Membre Or

Message par ar1301 » 25 Mars 2007, 21:55

Hello

If you love the Accord Gen'7, what about looking for a 2.0 or 2.4 petrol one?
Of course, you would spend more money in gas, but you would buy it cheaper... Petrol engines are soft, refined an performant (even the 2.0l)

good luck! :wink:
ar1301
Membre Bronze
Membre Bronze

Message(s) : 376
Voiture : Honda Accord 2.0 ivtec 2007

Message par AccordICTDI » 26 Mars 2007, 02:54

the reson y i dont buy a essence (petrol) Accord is because of the engine it self that they come with and the fact that you could buy it cheaper than the Diesel, well that says most of it in some cases

2.0 Power: 155 hp @ 6000 rpm, 139 ft/lb torque @ 4500 rpm, not very good (power wise) for a K20 series engine at all, but very economical for a K20 essence engine

2.4 Power: 189 hp @ 6800 rpm, 164 ft/lb torque @ 4500 rpm, better with very good power but not economical, this K24 is very good because of its engine displacement, but then again 6800rpm it falls behind (very slow)

2.2 litre 16V DOHC Common Rail Direct Injection Turbodiesel
Power PS@rpm 140 @ 4000, Torque Nm@rpm 340 @ 2000, the N22A is a economical and powerfull and faster if well tuned, than the two 7Gen essence stock engines, the Torque is a Diesel's friend, eletronicaly more flexible for tunig the engine caresteristics

the N22A Diesel engine is clean like the petrol versions, it is eletronicaly and mecanicaly thought to out perform if the ECU is reprogramed by the use of a Chip or Box, easely gaining 170PS / 410NM, and top speed is increased by as much as 15 to 20 Kmh, but not only that the 2.2 i-CTDi becomes faster form 0 to 100m, there for its a good choice for any one that wants a good reliable Diesel Honda

but then again Honda essence engines have always been at the top off class, lets see how the Honda Diesel engine performs :craneur:
AccordICTDI
Prépare les qualifs
Prépare les qualifs

Message par rsjapan » 27 Mars 2007, 18:29

i-cdti forever :041222001359_13:
rsjapan
Membre Or
Membre Or

Message(s) : 4693
Voiture : CRV IDTEC...oui je sais c'est pas une accord ...mais c'est une HONDA !!!

Message par franckv » 27 Mars 2007, 18:51

rsjapan a écrit :i-cdti forever :041222001359_13:

Hého, doucement les basses ! :twisted:

On peut même plus vétèquer tranquille, ici ?... :rolleyes:

:mrgreen:
franckv
Membre Or
Membre Or

Message par AccordICTDI » 09 Avr 2007, 00:23

OK im searching for a Accord I-CTDI 2004

Let's see what comes around :craneur:
AccordICTDI
Prépare les qualifs
Prépare les qualifs

Message par AlexTypeR » 09 Avr 2007, 08:57

2.2 litre 16V DOHC Common Rail Direct Injection Turbodiesel
Power PS@rpm 140 @ 4000, Torque Nm@rpm 340 @ 2000, the N22A is a economical and powerfull and faster if well tuned, than the two 7Gen essence stock engines, the Torque is a Diesel's friend, eletronicaly more flexible for tunig the engine caresteristics
the N22A Diesel engine is clean like the petrol versions, it is eletronicaly and mecanicaly thought to out perform if the ECU is reprogramed by the use of a Chip or Box, easely gaining 170PS / 410NM, and top speed is increased by as much as 15 to 20 Kmh, but not only that the 2.2 i-CTDi becomes faster form 0 to 100m, there for its a good choice for any one that wants a good reliable Diesel Honda

Where did you get this informations from ?
Who already tuned an ictdi and how did they proceed ?

Sorry my friend Franckv : Must be hard to read that ictdi is faster and more powerfull than vtec versions.... :shock:
Accord G8 - 2,4 BA Luxury 2011
AlexTypeR
Membre Or
Membre Or

Message(s) : 1253
Voiture : Accord 2,4 BA Luxury 2011

Message par franckv » 09 Avr 2007, 11:17

AlexTypeR a écrit :Who already tuned an ictdi and how did they proceed ?

Pretty simple: it's called an engine swap. Dump the nasty diesel and replace it with a nice purring H22A7. :mrgreen:

AlexTypeR a écrit :Sorry my friend Franckv : Must be hard to read that ictdi is faster and more powerfull than vtec versions.... :shock:

Spend the same money on a VTEC engine: tuned machinery vs stock is never a fair comparison.

Or, more seriously, some prefer torque, some prefer power (some have both, think AMG or Aston Martin). As I'm still able to shift gears (and i can even say I like that, me pervert :mrgreen:), high-end power and a nice gearbox will be enough to keep me happy... Image
franckv
Membre Or
Membre Or

Message par ar1301 » 10 Avr 2007, 12:48

I beleive that one cannot really compare petrol and diesel engines:
although 2.2 diesel engine is most probably excellent in its category, as far as refinement and performance are concerned, i-vtec engines have a range from 1000 to 7000 rpm: driving experience is completly different: less torquy for sure, but always a pleasure to leave engine reaching high rpm. At lower rpm, engine is smooth, quiet and refine without any comparison with any diesel engines...
With respect to pure performance (acceleration, maximal speed), even the 2.0l is at an outstanding level.
Of course, the price to pay to enjoy i-vtec is the gas budget...
ar1301
Membre Bronze
Membre Bronze

Message(s) : 376
Voiture : Honda Accord 2.0 ivtec 2007

Message par AccordICTDI » 14 Avr 2007, 15:15

AlexTypeR a écrit :2.2 litre 16V DOHC Common Rail Direct Injection Turbodiesel

Where did you get this informations from ?
Who already tuned an ictdi and how did they proceed ?

Sorry my friend Franckv : Must be hard to read that ictdi is faster and more powerfull than vtec versions.... :shock:

the information comes from Germany, they proceeded by using a PowerBox and some hours of using a Dyno for fine Tune of the engine, i will post the full info soon

yes it is hard to understand but its real, the only 7gen Accord that is capable of keeping ahead is the K20A 2002-2006 Honda Accord Euro-R JDM Puissancer: 220 ch @ 8000 trs/min

i would not choose a Accord I-CTDi if it had a motor made by ISUZU
AccordICTDI
Prépare les qualifs
Prépare les qualifs

Retour vers Do you speak English? 日本語は話せますか ? Mówicie po polsku ? Hablamos Español!